9. Wang T, Tanner RL, Armstrong EJ, Lindberg DR, Stillman JH. Plasticity of foot muscle and cardiac thermal limits in the limpet, Lottia limatula, from locations with differing habitat temperature. Aquatic Biology 28: 113-125. Online
8. Armstrong EJ, Tanner RL, Stillman JH. (2019) High heat tolerance is negatively correlated with heat tolerance plasticity in nudibranch mollusks. Physiological and Biochemical Zoology 92(4) Online
7. Armstrong EJ, Roa JN, Stillman JH, Tresguerres M. (2018) Symbiont photosynthesis in giant clams is promoted by V-type H+-ATPase from host cells.
Journal of Experimental Biology 221: jeb.177220 Online
6. Hill RW, Armstrong EJ, Inaba K, Morita M, Tresguerres M, Stillman JH, Roa JN, Kwan GT. (2018) Acid secretion by the boring organ of the burrowing giant clam, Tridacna crocea.
Biology Letters 14 Online
5. Hill RW, Armstrong EJ, Florn AM, Li Chao, Walquist RW, Edward A. (2017) Abundant betaines in giant clams (Tridacnidae) and western Pacific reef corals, including study of coral betaine acclimatization.
Marine Ecology Progress Series. 56 Online
4. Armstrong EJ*, Allen TR*, Beltrand M, Dubousquet V, Stillman JH, Mills SC. (2017) High pCO2 and elevated temperature reduce survival and alter development in early life stages of the tropical sea hare Stylocheilus striatus.
Marine Biology 164: 107 *coauthors Online
3. Armstrong EJ & Stillman JH. (2016) Construction and characterization of two novel transcriptome assemblies in the congeneric porcelain crabs Petrolishtes cinctipes and P. manimaculis.
Integrative and Comparative Biology 56 (6): 1092-1102 Online
2. Gunderson A, Armstrong EJ, & Stillman JH. (2016) Multiple stressors in a changing world: the need for an improved perspective on physiological responses to the dynamic marine environment.
Annual Review of Marine Science 8: 357-378 Online